Early Bird Rates
Speaker Registration discounts (limited to 2 speakers/session):
- Submit speaker form by February 7, 2020 and receive a 35% discount
- Submit speaker form after February 8, 2020 and receive a 10% discount
10% discount for groups of 5 attendees or more. The group registration discount is only given to groups of 5 or more attendees from the same company, who register at the same time for the same option. Contact email@example.com to receive the group discount code before registering. Please note: discounts will not be given to previous registrations or in addition to the early bird rate.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Cancellations received 14 days or more prior to the event will be refunded in full less a $150 processing fee.
- Cancellations received within 14 days of the event are non-refundable.
- After you have registered for the conference, you may substitute another employee from your company or organization at no additional charge. Please make the change online at least 7 business days before the start of the event. Substitutions cannot be made on site.
- No refunds are provided for registrants who fail to attend the event.
- Cancellations must be made on the event registration website.
I loved learning how other users are overcoming obstacles and what the product road map looks like. I also love the hands-on training session where I had time to ask questions and have conversation with product specialists.
From the opening address to the final training course, the Enviance user conference is one of the highlights of my year. The new ideas, professional connections, and availability of Enviance staff to answer questions and take suggestions are just some of the things that keep me going year after year!
I come every year to learn and share. I love to network with other professionals that use the Enviance product. I love to see what the system is being used for and maybe it will give me ideas that I never thought of myself.
I thought the breakout session with excel custom reports and macros was awesome as well as the Title V design and Sustainability design.
The Road Map session is always very valuable. I also liked the training opportunities that were provided.